Strategic Communication Skills for Administrative Professionals-Mbsa Cohort
The Administrative professional’s role comes with the need for effective communication to get the work done. Administrative professionals interact with visitors and clients, vendors the executive team, colleagues, and coworkers. This requires strategy and careful planning if the administrator is to get the desired results on time. Administrative staff need to think before they speak or write and plan what to say and how to say it in order to move towards getting the required results.
This course in strategic communication skills for Administrative Professionals is designed to give administrative professionals the practical skills to strategically plan their communication in a busy and demanding work environment.
By the end of this training participants should be able to;
- Learn to adapt their communication style to different personalities and situations in the organization and work situations
- Communicate effectively with superiors and colleagues to get projects and tasks done on time
- Know how to influence others to achieve positive outcomes using strategic and carefully planned communication styles
- Understand office politics and improve their personal brand and handle conflicts to stay committed to their personal development and that of the boss
- Carefully design a communication strategy for specific events, and other related short-term campaigns or awareness creation interventions
- Build a personal brand based on organizational strategy and requirements of the administrative professional role