Improving Internal Relations , Customer Care and Service Delivery
Every employee in an organisation plays a significant role in improving the functioning of the organizations and enhancing the organizations image and service delivery . Even though some employees may not have direct contact with external clients, their behaviour ultimately impacts fellow colleagues and the bottom line. This course is designed for office support staff to improve their contribution to performance of the organization through the support role for greater efficiency and better service delivery.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by internal relations management and recognize how it can benefit them as an individual and as a member of an organisation- wide team
- Develop an understanding of the attitude, and skills required to meet dynamic work expectations
- Appreciate the need to use the organization’s standards and procedures responsibly
- Clearly and confidently communicate, negotiate and manage records generated by various internal processes
- Improve workplace communication skills for internal customer care and service delivery improvement.
- Manage office furniture equipment and other assets with care they deserve reducing malfunctioning and breakage.