Efficient Administration and Organizational Skills
The administrative role is concerned with supporting the efficient and effective running
of an organization. This not only relies on Administrators having a good set of
administration skills but also a great attitude, strategic think and diplomacy. This course
has been designed to provide secretaries and those in an administrative support role
with a set of skills and attitude to enable them to operate competently.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to
- Plan, organize and schedule work in the required timelines putting into
consideration of the organization’s policies procedures and mandate
- Effectively interpret job descriptions, allocate tasks and supervise others
- Communicate more effectively with confidence and deal with stereotyping,
insubordination and other work-related conflict situations
- Keep well informed and up to date about the business sector they work in,
trends in the organization and the changes in technology
- Know how to create positive results by tapping into creative thinking, positive
intentions and sense of humour.